Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot sign into my account?

Scott Luce August 3, 2022

I can sign into my account but I cannot go to my repository and repeatedly get the following message-

'The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.'

I am the admin for this account, I did not delete it.  I am managing this project, but not a software guy and not very familiar with using these types of accounts.  I have also received the following message-

Importing repository

We're getting things warm and cozy for your code.

Your import has failed. For more information, check the log below. You can also try your import again.

1. 08:51:22 git import for: https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/<repository>
  2. 08:51:22 Cloning https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/<repository>...
  3. 08:51:23 Remote Git clone failed: <class 'bitbucket.apps.asyncx.tasks.RepoImportTask.ImportException'>: Command failed. Return value: 128

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2022

Hello @Scott Luce ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking our internal system, the bitbucket account associated with the e-mail you used to publish this community question indeed does not have access to the repository you shared.

You might have access to that repository in another bitbucket account, that uses a different e-mail. I went ahead and sent a password recovery e-mail to the correct e-mail that has access to the repository you mentioned in your description. Please check all your e-mails inboxes for the password reset e-mail, and use that e-mail to log in to bitbucket. Also, make sure to also look into the Spam/Trash folder, just in case the reset e-mail ended up there.

Let me know in case you have any questions.

* I've edited your post description to hide private information like workspace and repository name.

Thank you, @Scott Luce .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Scott Luce August 5, 2022

This seemed to work well enough.  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events