Where is the option to buy more LFS storage?

asier_arranz August 30, 2018

Hello,

I am a single user working with a huge project that requires more than 10GB of LFS storage, I have spent almost an hour trying to find the place to buy more LFS space, and I can not find it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2018

Hello Asier,

You have to be on the Standard or Premium plans to allocate more LFS.

source: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/plans-and-billing-224395568.html#Plansandbilling-CanIbuymorefilestorageforLFS?

Can I buy more file storage for LFS?

If you're on the Standard or Premium plans, we'll automatically charge you $10/month for every 100 GB you start using over the GB included in your plan. You can also choose to pay for additional storage at the same price if you're on the Free plan.

NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2018

Asier,

Did the answer above clarify on how to resolve? Let me know if this didn't resolve your issue please.

jbelin October 2, 2019

This doesn't answer the question, where is the setting to buy storage, which page has this option? I want to pay money to Atlassian but I am unable to do that because I cannot find the place to do it. I want the url to the page where I can pay. Very frustrating

jbelin October 2, 2019

and I cannot downvote the answer either 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events