Where can I get Bitbucket invoice?

sskevin June 2, 2015

We just purchased our first Bitbucket plan and can't find anywhere the invoice. Could you please provide us with the invoice?

11 answers

14 votes
Shawn Hooper February 7, 2017

At least as of today (it took me a bit to find them!) you can get them by going to https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders 

(It's the "Orders" button in the top nav menu on the My Atlassian site.  Would be useful if they linked to it from the individual licenses where it shows the monthly payment history, credit card, etc... but alas...)  

Once you're on that page, you can download each invoice as a PDF.

Paulo Gaspar October 22, 2018

So sad I have to search in google every time I want my invoices...

Like # people like this
wbs-ike July 8, 2019

This is just great.

Helped me in best possible way

Thanks,

Maxime DUNAND July 19, 2019

Perfect, thk ...

Eric Anderson July 25, 2019

I can go to that location and I only see the JIRA+Confluence orders, not the Bitbucket orders.

In my email, I have received two separate email notices in past months.  Just as Bill suggests, one invoice is for JIRA+Confluence and the other with a different number is for Bitbucket.  However, when I go to the page for Atlassian invoices, I only see one entry per month and they are the invoice numbers for the JIRA+Confluence invoices.  The invoice numbers for the Bitbucket invoices (as given in my email notices) do not appear alongside the ones for JIRA+Confluence.

Even though it might have been different before, it no longer seems to be true that both invoice types appear in that list on that page.

So where can one see the Bitbucket invoices (i.e. the original question)?

p.s. Elsewhere on this page I've given the complete solution to this problem as a newer answer.  If people would vote up that answer, it would become more readily visible to those who continue to have a problem with this issue.

Like # people like this
Gary Peek January 2, 2020

I have the same issue. I can see all of the JIRA+Confluence invoices but no BitBucket invoices.

Like # people like this
Bill Fox January 2, 2020

If you go to my.atlassian.com (and authenticate), then select the Orders menu option, you can see invoices there for Bitbucket.

There's another way there from Administration, but that would exceed the character limit here ;^)

Select the highlighted Invoice link to see the PDF version.

Gary Peek January 2, 2020

As I stated above, it only shows my invoices for JIRA+Confluence. There is something wrong with how BitBucket is linked to the JIRA+Confluence piece of Atlassian orders. I have submitted a support request to Atlassian for help. I am getting charged as it is hitting my AMEX separately for BitBucket than JIRA+Confluence.

Like # people like this
Steve G July 31, 2020

Yep Atlassian's billing & invoice system has been and still is a complete mess. Biggest thing is making sure your primary billing contacts are correct - and anyone listed there can change the primary billing contact at any time (what an excellent feature!)

Noyan November 24, 2020

Facebook and Atlassian have a really bad UX for admin controls, sorry.

Like Florian Friedrich likes this
7 votes
Eric Anderson July 26, 2019

Some of the previously given answers were correct as far as they went, but were incomplete, which is why they didn't work for some of us.  There are two parts to the full answer.

A. Make sure the login email address you use is one of the Billing Contacts or Technical Contacts for your Bitbucket subscription.  (Hat tip to Ash Reno for recently providing the key clue leading to this missing step.)

1. Go to https://my.atlassian.com/product
  2. Look for the SEN for your Bitbucket subscription.
  3. If your login email address is not yet present as either one of the Billing Contacts or one of the Technical Contacts for the Bitbucket subscription, then add it to either of those two lists.  "We have recently changed that all the billing and technical contact listed on the billing portal for the subscription will have access to all the invoice." -- Atlassian Customer Advocate, 2019-07-28
  4. If you should be someone who also receives the confirmation emails with paid invoice receipts, then also make yourself either the primary Billing Contact or the primary Technical Contact.  "Once payment is processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the nominated main Billing and Technical contacts along with the paid invoice receipt." -- Atlassian Customer Advocate, 2019-07-28
  5. If either of the tool tips (from clicking the ? by "Billing Contacts" or by "Technical Contacts") still claims that, "Only the primary contact can access orders and invoices...", just ignore that.  That should be updated eventually.  The main significance of being one of the primary contacts is now simply the email confirmations mentioned in the previous point.

B. View the Invoices tab on the Orders page.

1. Go to https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders
  2. Or you can navigate there from the earlier my.atlassian.com page by clicking on Orders near the top and then view the Invoices tab.

A similar process can be used to allow viewing the invoices for non-Bitbucket Atlassian products in that same tab for Invoices.

Prasad Akili January 7, 2020

Just got the issue resolved through Atlassian BB billing & licensing expert. 

You would be able to access all your invoices (via Orders menu) across the products.

https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders

But note that you would have to be authorized Billing Contact role to your account, for each of the products. If you are not seeing BB invoices, that could be because you are not the Billing Contact for your BB instance.

But alas, as Shawn noted the listing is ordered by time line. You can not tell the invoices apart unless you click expand each row! Wish the Product is listed as part of the table..

5 votes
sskevin June 2, 2015

I don't see any invoice there. Please note that we already selected a plan and purchased it, but haven't seen any invoice about this purchase.

4 votes
Ash Reno November 1, 2018

I only see my Jira invoices at https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders, but I still can't find an invoice for my Bitbucket users. 

Bill Langton January 4, 2019

The invoices for BitBucket are in billing/paidorders, at least, for our accounts. We have BB and Jira/Conf and there are 2 invoices for each month.   Have to click the 'V' to get details to know which is which.

The information provided by Bill Langton appears to be out of date.  I can go to that location and I only see the JIRA+Confluence orders, not the Bitbucket orders.

In my email, I have received two separate email notices in past months.  Just as Bill suggests, one invoice is for JIRA+Confluence and the other with a different number is for Bitbucket.  However, when I go to the page for Atlassian invoices, I only see one entry per month and they are the invoice numbers for the JIRA+Confluence invoices.  The invoice numbers for the Bitbucket invoices (as given in my email notices) do not appear alongside the ones for JIRA+Confluence.

Even though it might have been different before, it no longer seems to be true that both invoice types appear in that list on that page.

So where can one see the Bitbucket invoices (i.e. the original question)?

Ash Reno July 25, 2019

I was in the same situation as you. What I eventually found out was that Jira was associated with my email address, but bitbucket was associated with an alias of my email so I couldn't see the bitbucket invoices when logging in. I contacted support and they changed the bitbucket email to match my email I had associated with Jira. Everything showed up fine after that. Pretty confusing though..

Like # people like this
Bill Langton July 25, 2019

I'm still seeing BitBucket and Confluence/Jira invoices here:  https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders

Sounds like a configuration issue per Ash Reno.

Eric Anderson August 5, 2019

Thanks to the key tip from Ash Reno, I checked with Atlassian about the missing details and have added elsewhere on this page a new, more complete Answer to the original question.  If people would vote up that more complete answer, it would become more noticeable for new people with this problem.

1 vote
Stevie Beck March 15, 2019

is there any news here?
Indeed there's no way to find invoices for monthly bitbucket subscriptions.

Any tipp or help is appreciated 

Bill Langton March 15, 2019

Our invoices show up here:  https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders

Rickard Rosenberg June 5, 2019

As many mentioned: No. You're lucky

Just JIRA invoices, nothing else. How hard can it be to gather invoices. I had to do this a while ago for the Economic dept a while ago, but forgot where i found the invoices (I remember I had to spend a lot of time then also....).....I think I had to log on the original user that signed bitbucket up. Gonna check that out. (He quit 3 months ago)....

Ditto.  I find only the JIRA+Confluence invoices there.  I receive separate email notices for those and for Bitbucket each month, but the invoice numbers for the Bitbucket invoices are not in the list on the page Bill Langton provided.

Eric Anderson August 6, 2019

I've added a new Answer elsewhere on this page that explains how to make the invisible Bitbucket invoices visible.  If people would vote up that more complete answer, it would become more noticeable for new people with this problem.

1 vote
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Records of your purchase will be at my.atlassian.com if you are the one that did the purchasing, under Orders.

https://my.atlassian.com

Otherwise i'd reach out to sales-at-atlassian-dot-com for assistance and they can get you what you need.

methetton November 20, 2016

I don't see historical invoices there

Γιώργος Μαραβέλιας December 19, 2016

I dont see the invoices too , wtf is going on here ? 

mahlden January 4, 2017

I agree - why hide invoices??

mahlden January 4, 2017

This is not true- there are no invoices there. I've looked everywhere.

0 votes
Lee Reyes June 3, 2021

our invoice for bitbucket doesnt show up in https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders as well

0 votes
Bill Fox January 2, 2020

never mind

0 votes
Kacper Warda June 9, 2017

I found it but it is the worst place to have invoices I ever seen. Why it can not be in normal part of bitbucket interface? or maby only a link from normal bitbucket? It is horror

Randy Ram August 14, 2017

Can you let me know where it is? I'm looking around but can't seem to find it.

Like # people like this
Wendy Zaritsky August 14, 2017

Can someone please tell me how to find past invoices. When I get to the page that says orders, it wants an order number. Which, because I never received an invoice, I dn't have the number.

Thank you

Randy Ram August 15, 2017

Just following up on this. Apparently, even though I am an admin for the Team, the invoices were going to the account that set up the Team, an employee who left. I had to contact this employee and ask him to send me the old invoices and make me the primary contact.

Support could not help me with my requests to change the primary contact. 

0 votes
patrickthibaudeau January 9, 2017

Past invoices can be found at https://my.atlassian.com. Then click Orders (found next to Licenses) A list of your past orders will be available. You can then download the PDF.

Regards

Patrick Thibaudeau

Jack Lin February 19, 2017

Follow the URL, no order associates with my account. Please help. Jack

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Hi Sasa,

FYI

https://bitbucket.org/plans

regards

Rahul Danwade

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events