Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Atlassian provide support for Bitbucket Docker containers in production?

Deleted user April 26, 2016

On Dockerhub, looking for information about bitbucket running in a docker container, I found this page: https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/bitbucket-server/

...but it states that "This Docker container makes it easy to get an instance of Bitbucket up and running for evaluative purposes. Atlassian is not yet able to provide support for using Docker in production."
 (my bold text)

Can you give an indication when Atlassian will be able to provide support for using Docker in production please?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Andrew Milley May 24, 2016

That link no longer shows the "for evaluative purposes" disclaimer. However I don't see it explicitly mentioned that Atlassian now supports Docker-ized Bitbucket Server in production.

Deleted user May 24, 2016

Thanks for the update, but I'm not sure if that makes the situation more, or less, ambiguous.  Does the removal of this statement mean that Atlassian now provides support for Bitbucket docker containers in production? Would appreciate any clarity on this, thanks...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events