cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is bitbucket going to be fixed?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2012

it's been down since 10am GMT today... or is just me?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pieter van Boxtel January 4, 2012

It's not just you, I am getting impatient too...

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2012

Thanks for confirming. I'd be spitting feathers by now if I had a paid-for plan.

1 vote
Justen Stepka [Atlassian] January 4, 2012

The problem we experienced earlier today was caused by our syslog server crashing.

We're going to post a blog later in the day that provides more details.

The details will be available here: http://blog.bitbucket.org

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2012

The Bitbucket team is really good about keeping their Twitter account updated, so you may want to keep an eye on it:

https://twitter.com/#!/bitbucket

It looks like everything is back to normal and they will be posting details of what happened shortly.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2012

Twitter blocked by many BFOs like mine. But thanks anyway.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2012

it's up, finally.

0 votes
levesque January 4, 2012

An update on the matter would be appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events