Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen when I have 1000 build minutes for free plan

thaina June 22, 2017

I was using a free plan and would like to continue this plan. But then I was buying 1000 build minutes for experimenting CI

What will happen when the billing period end?

Will I got charge for another 1000 build minutes continuously in the next month ?

If I still has build minutes left from that 1000 (say, 600 minute) will it saving along to the next month or reduced to 0? Will I still got free 50 minute? Or it would consume that additional minutes first?

If I was drain all the build minute again in next month, will it billing me automatically?

Thanks for your answer

1 answer

2 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2017

Hi Nithipath! When the billing period ends the minutes you have not used from those additional 1000 minutes you purchased will be reset to 0. At the beginning of the next billing period, you'll get another 50 free minutes again (this is included with the free plan) and once you use them, you'll start automatically using the additional 1000 minutes that you enabled. Note: you'll only be charged if you go over 50 minutes.

If you don't want to be charged, you can cancel the subscription in advance. In this case, once the 50 free minutes are used you won't be able to use any more minutes until the next billing period.

I hope this clarifies your question. let us know if you need anything else :)

Regards,

Ana

thaina June 23, 2017

Thank you very much for your response

but well, this is understandable from your standpoint. But as for me I think the plan is a bit undesirable

I think in normal case I would just use 80 - 100 build minute per month. But then I need to buy the whole 1000 minute with 10$ just for additional 50 minute. And it would be lost in just 1 month. It felt unfair to pay 50 minute with 10$

I wish you should have dynamic pay per usage minute. Or at least a smaller package such as 50 minute for 1$

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2017

Thanks for your feedback, Nithipath, I understand your point too. For now I don't think there are any ideas to add smaller plans, but please feel free to submit your idea at bitbucket.org/site/master/ by clicking on the Create issue button.

Have a good day :)

Ana

xtjhin
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2017

Hi Nithipath,

I wanted to thank you for this feedback.

Regards,

Joshua

Bitbucket Pipelines PM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events