What will be the URL to access the API of a custom Bitbucket domain of any company?

Harjeet Kaur January 18, 2018

Hi Team,

I need to find the url for the custom bitbucket domain of my company. For example, to get the information of comments on a ceratin pull request from one's own bitbucket account, we can access as this from this url:

https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{username}/{repo_slug}/pullrequests/{pull_request_id}/comments

Let's say for ABC organization, the bitbucket domain is https://bitbucket.dev.ABC.com

In this case, how can I access its API to get the information of pull requests of a certain project under this domain.

Kindly revert.

Thanks & Regards.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Those are two completely separate products, and many places only use one of them. If your organization uses Bitbucket Server, then you will need to talk to somebody in the organization to find out what the hostname is- that information does not exist on Bitbucket Cloud.

Harjeet Kaur January 23, 2018

Thank you James. I would contact some one in my organization for the same.

0 votes
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

I think you're confusing Bitbucket Cloud (hosted at bitbucket.org, no matter what the company) and Bitbucket Server (hosted at some other name, just not "*.bitbucket.org", "*.bitbucket.com", or "*.bitbucket.io"). They're different products, with similar but different APIs.

Harjeet Kaur January 22, 2018

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. Kindly look into the screenshots attached and provide your inputs. ownRepo.JPG

This above screenshot states my private account of bitbucket whose status code is 200 OK.

Please suggest the URL of API for the following screenshot which states my professional account. 

workRepo.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events