Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between small teams and growing teams license for bitbucket server ?

Vikas Mangal September 19, 2016

Small teams license costs $10 (one time payment) for 10 users and growing teams license costs $1800 (one time payment) for 25 users. Why there is that much difference between the costs ?

If I buy growing teams license for 25 users, can I upgrade it to more users with just paying the difference in price ? For example - If I buy growing teams license for 25 users ($1800) and upgrade it to 50 users ($3300), will I need to pay $1500 ($3300 - $1800) for the upgrade? Can the same license be upgraded or I need to get the new one issued?

1 answer

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2016

Atlassian provide a low cost entry point for 10 users for all their applications to allow small teams to get the benefits of the application at a very low price. 

As you upgrade your number of users you can upgrade the licence and your local Atlassian partner can advise on the options available to you at any time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events