Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a pull request task?

Stefan Salanski August 19, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using pull requests in Bitbucket Server

Another page linked me to this one to "read more about pull request tasks", but I do not see anything about them on this page.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2016

The docs seem to be defunct cross link wise (as increasingly often I'm afraid), and strangely nothing shows up in a search for "pull request task" even, despite the feature being properly documented as such in section Pull request tasks within Review and discuss a pull request (manually crafted anchor link):

You can attach one or more tasks to any pull request comment, to track required work identified during a review. Anyone with permission to browse a pull request can create a task on any comment, and can browse, resolve or reopen existing tasks in the pull request. Repository admins and pull request authors can edit and delete any task in the pull request. Reviewers and others can only edit or delete their own tasks. A Bitbucket Server administrator can set a merge check that requires all tasks to be resolved before the pull request can be merged. See Checks for merging pull requests.

[...]

0 votes
Stefan Salanski August 19, 2016

ps (unrelated) tried to link to that other page using the content search, but it shows up as this after displaying "Error retrieving breadcrumbs". Had to just paste the web url instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events