• Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • What happened to my software repository? I had a free account for over 2 years and now I can't find my project and have discovered that you have changed the free account policy.

What happened to my software repository? I had a free account for over 2 years and now I can't find my project and have discovered that you have changed the free account policy.

Phil Norris October 26, 2016

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2016

Hi Phil,

You need to talk to the Atlassian support about this, we are the Atlassian User Group. Log a ticket at support.atlassian.com and they might be able to help you better.

Kind regards

Jonas

0 votes
Phil Norris October 27, 2016

You are right - I immediately assumed this must be the case, but it is not. It took a while negotiating messages about payment, but I eventually found it hiding at the back wink

0 votes
Adam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2016

Fwiw, I don't think the free account policy has changed. https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing?tab=host-in-the-cloud Atm it's still 5 users free.

Definitely following up with support about the missing project is a great idea.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events