Webhook always returning 500 error

Philip Presley June 24, 2015

I recently started using the new webhooks to integrate Bitbucket with Slack. I've got the webhook triggers setup correctly, however, I'm running into a HTTP 500 error whenever the webhook tries to publish an event (see below).

________________________________________________________________________________________

image2015-6-24 20:21:37.png

2 answers

1 vote
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2015

We released our new version of webhooks today: http://blog.bitbucket.org/2015/06/24/the-new-bitbucket-webhooks/

Slack currently still uses the old webhooks, which are now renamed to Services; please try to configure webhooks using Services instead.

Philip Presley June 24, 2015

That would make sense, but even when I go back to using Services, I'm still not getting any updates at all.

Laura Moraes July 4, 2015

I was having the same problem, but using Service instead of Webhooks solved the problem.

Andrew Yan July 6, 2015

I tried both webhooks and service. Neither generate any update.

Dave_ July 10, 2015

It looks like the service will post whenever a commit/push is done, but I don't get messages for Pull Request updates/approvals/declines etc...

0 votes
Deleted user August 20, 2021

Getting 500 error while creating webhook on bitbucket inpremise-server

Please help me resolving below issue

webhook-500.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events