• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

We couldn't clone the repository. Try rerunning the pipeline.

When I reran the pipeline I get the same error.

This was working a week ago. I turned off the pipeline because I did not need to redeploy for a while, and just turned it on. Probably relevant?

Anyway I don't know what to do next. 

Thanks for any help

The repo is https://bitbucket.org/methodmaker/snakecharmer

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rgomis Atlassian Team Sep 02, 2019

Hi @RogerJParkinson ,

Does the issue still persist? If so, please submit a support case to https://support.atlassian.com so that we can investigate it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,  

Raul

I solve the problem by creating a new repo an copying the old stuff into there. The problem was caused by my accidently creating a .git dir lower down, ie a repo within a repo (or that's what it lookd like). Understandably there was some confusion. I needed to move the repo anyway so the issue is solved.

0 votes
charley Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2020

I was having this same issue. For me, I was actually triggering a custom pipeline on a specific commit, that I had since rebased. After supplying the correct commit hash, I was back in business.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

2,564 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you