When I reran the pipeline I get the same error.
This was working a week ago. I turned off the pipeline because I did not need to redeploy for a while, and just turned it on. Probably relevant?
Anyway I don't know what to do next.
Thanks for any help
The repo is https://bitbucket.org/methodmaker/snakecharmer
I solve the problem by creating a new repo an copying the old stuff into there. The problem was caused by my accidently creating a .git dir lower down, ie a repo within a repo (or that's what it lookd like). Understandably there was some confusion. I needed to move the repo anyway so the issue is solved.
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events