Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View all comments on a pull request?

John Blomberg November 22, 2017

Comments added while viewing a particular commit do not show when viewing "All differences".  Is there a way to have "All differences" show ALL comments on a file?

3 answers

2 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2017

Hi John! Do you mean that you'd like to see all comments when viewing the diff? At the moment this is not possible, and I haven't been able to find a Feature request for that. If you'd like you can go ahead and submit your idea in our Bitbucket Server issue tracker or our Bitbucket Cloud issue tracker.

If that's not what you meant, can you send us a screenshot and let us know which version are you using so we get a better understanding?

Best regards,

Ana 

kanwaljeet June 28, 2018

it would be good to have this feature. It is really handy to see all comments in once place. Github does a good job at it. Is this going to be there in some upcoming release?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2018

Hi! I'm not aware of this feature coming soon, if you'd like to have it you can propose it as a Feature request at Bitbucket Server issue tracker or our Bitbucket Cloud issue tracker.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Nick Smith June 21, 2019

god yes that would be amazing. it's a real pain to scroll through a big PR, searching for comments

Like # people like this
Samuel Aiala Ferreira June 2, 2020

Nothing yet on this request ?

Kevin Maes May 5, 2021

although not having the perfect view that I would like, the bitbucket server version has a better overview and UX (not having to scroll without scrollbar) than the BB Cloud version

Like Julie Cliffe likes this
0 votes
Russell Robinson June 8, 2023

This is such a pain and really not the level of features you'd expect in a UI.

My solution: Ctrl-F (find in page) and search for "Reply".

I hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events