View all branches by default in Bitbucket?

InnocentSpirit April 11, 2016

Hi Bitbucket experts,

In Bitbucket, is there any option by which i can view all the branches together (master, dev, feature, hot_fix, release) pictorially along with a brief commit message in a single view for a repo instead of the current commit view where I can pictorially view only that branch of the repo I choose from the drop-down currently ?

Regards,

Innocentspirit

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G__Sylvie_Davies__bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2016

You can try installing my Commit Graph And More add-on.   It adds an "all branches" icon to the repository view in the Bitbucket web ui (on the far-left).   Click on that icon to see commits across all branches.  It includes a similar graphical representation to the one in Bitbucket Cloud.

Check out the competitive analysis I did to see how it stands against similar add-ons.

If you choose to install Commit Graph And More, don't forget to enable the included Protect-First-Parent hook to prevent foxtrot merges in master!

InnocentSpirit April 12, 2016

Thanks Sylvie. Much appreciated!

Will look at the various options.

Regards,

innocentspirit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events