View all branches by default in Bitbucket?

Hi Bitbucket experts,

In Bitbucket, is there any option by which i can view all the branches together (master, dev, feature, hot_fix, release) pictorially along with a brief commit message in a single view for a repo instead of the current commit view where I can pictorially view only that branch of the repo I choose from the drop-down currently ?

Regards,

Innocentspirit

1 answer

1 accepted

You can try installing my Commit Graph And More add-on.   It adds an "all branches" icon to the repository view in the Bitbucket web ui (on the far-left).   Click on that icon to see commits across all branches.  It includes a similar graphical representation to the one in Bitbucket Cloud.

Check out the competitive analysis I did to see how it stands against similar add-ons.

If you choose to install Commit Graph And More, don't forget to enable the included Protect-First-Parent hook to prevent foxtrot merges in master!

Thanks Sylvie. Much appreciated!

Will look at the various options.

Regards,

innocentspirit

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Cloud? If so, let us know!

Hi Community, I'm Julia and I'm on the Jira Software Cloud marketing team!  We're looking for companies or teams using Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software Cloud. If your team fits the t...

172 views 6 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you