Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Users and group access / Add members HTTP 400 (Bad request) error

When trying to add a new user to the repository (Repository Settings > Users and group access / Add members) I get the following error in DevTools console along with HTTP 400 (Bad request) error code (tested w/ both Firefox and Chrome);

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: r.includes is not a function
    a user-and-group-access.tsx:283
    M/$< user-and-group-access.tsx:283
    onClick add-access-modal.tsx:148
    l usePlatformLeafEventHandler.js:61
    React 12
    y scheduler.production.min.js:19
    React 3
    i helpers.ts:87
    _wrapEventTarget trycatch.ts:185
    g instrument.ts:421
    React 10
    y scheduler.production.min.js:19
    React 6
    e esm-loadable.ts:228
    _loadModule esm-loadable.ts:239
    promise callback*_loadModule esm-loadable.ts:238
    UNSAFE_componentWillMount esm-loadable.ts:186
    React 12
    <anonymous> app.tsx:123
    <anonymous> app.tsx:123

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @ogmios,

I would like to ask if you could try adding this user from a Private/Incognito window of either of the two browsers you tested, with all extensions disabled.

If the same error occurs, we would then need a HAR file generated while you try to add this user, which will show us details of the request. Since the HAR file includes private data, I would suggest not posting it here: I can open a support ticket for you, which will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, and you can then upload the file there for further troubleshooting.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes if you test this in a Private/Incognito window with all extensions disabled, and I can then open a support ticket if needed.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Hi! The problem is the same even in incognito window w/ all extensions disabled.

I will generate the HAR file as requested.

Thanks

Hi @ogmios,

Thank you for your reply. I went ahead and opened a support ticket for you, using the email of your community account. You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. In case you haven't received it, please let me know and I can post the link here (the ticket won't be visible to anyone other than you and Atlassian staff, even if they have the link).

You can attach the HAR file to the support ticket, so we can investigate this issue further.

I would like to ask if you could also leave a comment in the support ticket mentioning your timezone. We provide 9/5 regional support, so having the correct timezone ensures that you will get replies during your work hours.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,159 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you