User limit error when not reached

I have tried adding users to a repository. Initially, I added the users via their email address but I could not grant them write access. So, I removed them, from Settings, then tried adding them via their bitbucket usernames. I have not been able to add them since I keep getting `User limit reached - upgrade your plan` yet the repository only has three users. What's up with this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Aswa! Are you adding them to your Bitbucket Cloud account? I've checked the Bitbucket account associated to this email address and I could see you have already 5 users. Can you check again and make sure you deleted the previous ones correctly?

If you were referring to a different account, let me know and I'll have another look. 

Cheers!

Ana

Thanks, I already found out that the limit applies to the whole account and not to a specific as I earlier thought

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

199 views 3 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you