Upgraded to 3.2 path errors

Kirt Hunter August 7, 2014

We have upgraded to Stash 3.2 and during the upgrade we had several, but not all repositories not recieve the path change to /shared/data. They are still pointed at /data.

Where can I update this information in the database? Or what steps do I need to take to resovle the issue? We currently have put symlinks in place, but I would like to get a concrete solution in place.

1 answer

0 votes
Adam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2014

This may be related to the Custom Navigation plugin, if you have that installed. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-5096 - is that what you are experiencing?

The initial migration will appear to work, but after a restart, Stash will fail to start up again.

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2014

There is a bugfix-update available for the Custom-Navigation-Plugin which resolves the issue above

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events