Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 2.0.3 to 2.1 and settings

Semyazz February 4, 2013

I'd like to upgrade my Stash installation to 2.1, but I've already created few projects, added Active Directory support etc.

Do I have to redo everything when I will upgrade my installation (2.0.3) to 2.1?

I'm using built-in database, but I don't want to configure everything from scratch again. I understand that repositories are in STASH_HOME directory, but where is the configuration -- mostly I'm interested in my AD configuration, added groups and users. How can I migrate there settings to new Stash 2.1

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2013

You should be able to point the new version of Stash to your existing <STASH_HOME> directory and everything should be upgraded correctly. All your repositories are stored under <STASH_HOME>/data/repositories and the builtin database is stored within the <STASH_HOME>/data/db.* files

0 votes
Luca Simone February 4, 2013

I would like to know this too! I have configured the database as external but what about repositories? I have to copy it to the new folder? It's not specified in the upgrade documentation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events