Updating Bitbucker Server to not show "Stash" in the Application Navigator hamburger menu.

mark_gillespie October 30, 2015

We have upgraded to Bitbucket Server 4.02 from Stash, but our Hamburger menu still shows Stash.  No amount of fiddling around has allowed me to change this.  I have deleted application links and recreated them, and all sorts of other things.

Anyone know if this can be done?  (I also notice it says Projects - Stash  in the browser tab).

Untitled.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2015

Hi Mark,

The Application Navigator, which is what you're looking at, can be configured in Bitbucket's Administration > Application Navigator or by clicking in Configure... listed below your list of Applications.

Either way I think you won't be able to edit Bitbucket's own navigator, but the name seems to be showing as Stash because the Application title wasn't updated after the upgrade. You can change this at Bitbucket's Administration > Server Settings > Application title.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
mark_gillespie November 5, 2015

Thanks, It's now all working.  I had to rename the application title, and delete and re-add the application links for Stash, it's now showing as Bitbucket Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events