Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to recieved pull request reviewer notification

Jackson Foo July 12, 2021

I already try it via manage notifications settings, make sure I been watching all repository.

Unfortunately, when ever someone comment in my pull request I am not receiving any email notification

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2021

Hi Jackson and welcome to the community.

I assume that this concerns the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account?

I checked our email logs for this email address and I see that Bitbucket sent some emails to this email address yesterday, 12th July, but received a hard bounce response form your mail server with the message:

554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

Common reasons for this error are:

• The address was invalid (address does not exist)
  • The user clicked the list-unsubscribe header
  • The user clicked one of your emails and flagged it as SPAM.

I searched our suppression lists, but your email address is not listed in any of them at the moment.

I can also see in our email logs that Bitbucket has sent several emails to your email address today, and today's emails show to have been delivered to your mail server.

Could you please let me know if the issue is resolved for you now? I would suggest checking your Spam folder as well, in case the emails ended up there.

Please feel free to let me know if you're still having issues.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Jackson Foo July 13, 2021

Hi Theodora, 

I assume that this concerns the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account?

Yup, thanks for support and answering it. 

Currently the issued I am still monitoring, so far is working for now.

Thanks 

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events