Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Unable to login with my Google Email account

I'm trying login to my Bitbucket account with my Google email ID - charishma.chandrakumar@aptos.com but I get the below error. The email ID is not tagged to any org directory. 

Glip_image6561419303102462901.png

Also I did not receive any instructions to my email ID as mentioned in the error message. 

Request you to please help resolve this issue and reactivate my account.

Please let me know if I should be reaching out to a different team / individual or if you need any further information from my side.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
carlosughini Community Leader Jun 06, 2022

Hello Charisma,

Welcome to the community!

Probably what happened is that someone claimed the domain @aptos.com and now you have a managed account that doesn't have license/permissions.

Hello Ayrton,

This error means that the user's Atlassian account has been disabled everywhere in the Atlassian system, and not just on your Cloud instance. It would need to be re-enabled by the organization's admin. You'll need to find the person who administers the user accounts for your domain.

As the organization admin, they will be able to re-enable the account from admin.atlassian.com. From there, click on Directory > Managed Accounts. Click on the account, and then click Reactivate account on the top right. If you do not have these options, then you are not the admin for the organization.

I hope that clarifies things! If you're having trouble determining the admin for your organization, please reach out to Cloud Support.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Carlos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,216 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you