Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add reviewers for pull requests - 403 - Something went wrong

Matt Weinbender September 13, 2021

Hi, 

I have a private repo on the Bitbucket cloud. I have myself (admin) and 3 other users with read rights (have also tested granting write and admin rights to the other 3). When I go to an open pull request and select the control for Add Reviewer, I select one of the reviewers from the dropdown list. I immediately get the error "Something went wrong. We couldn't add a reviewer. Wait a few minutes and try again."  

I've been testing this daily for a few weeks now and the error never seems to resolve. I've tested in both Chrome and FireFox and get the same error. 

Looking at the console error in the browser, a 403 Forbidden. Attaching the error below. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

-Matt

BitBucket Reviewers Bug 403.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2021

Hi Matt,

I searched our logs and I found the events with a 403 error, but I cannot see any indication of why this is occurring. I can also see that the user has access to the repo.

I went ahead and created a support ticket for you for this issue, so we can investigate further. You should have received an email with a link to the ticket. If not, please let me know and I can post it here (the support ticket will be visible to you and Atlassian staff only, no one else can access it even if they have the link).

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Matt Weinbender September 14, 2021

Hi Theodora, 

I checked but don't see an email with the ticket link. If you could re-send it, that would be great. 

Thanks!

-Matt

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2021

Hi Matt,

I'm afraid I cannot resend the email, as it is automatically sent by our system on ticket creation.

This is the URL for the ticket:

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/11/BBS-172355

Please make sure you log in with the email of your community account in order to be able to view it, as I opened the ticket on behalf of this email.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Pradeep Sanjeewa December 17, 2021

Hi Matt, 

I also got the same error. When we can expect this to be resolved? Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks,
Pradeep

0 votes
Matt Weinbender September 13, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events