Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add more than 300 repositories

Anshuman Tiwari January 22, 2022

I am getting this error while creating new repository "Your account now has more than 300 repositories. Don't worry! You can still create more for free, but in order to prevent Bitbucket misuse, we need to hear from you at - https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/." 

Kindly help and let me know how can I create new repositories.

3 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Anshuman Tiwari,

We have this limit of 300 repositories for workspaces on the free plan to prevent abuse in Bitbucket Cloud, so that the admin of the workspace reaches out to us and we validate that it's an actual person with a need for more than 300 repos. I went ahead and exempted your workspace from that limit, so you should be able to create more repos now.

Please feel free to let us know if the issue is resolved now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2022

Atlassian team, this user has created multiple tickets on creating 300+ repositories, this may be spam. Please look into it

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2022

Why are you creating multiple tickets?

Is this a spam

Anshuman Tiwari January 23, 2022

I have got no response for my previous tickets or comments. I have not been able to use my account and it's frustration. It is costing me and my clients business loss. Hence it's a cry for help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events