Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two teams two different credit cards

ottheidmets October 10, 2017

I have 2 teams set up in Bitbucket and I wan't to use 2 different credit cards to pay. Currently I can add under Team Settings different credit card data but company details are universal. Is it a bug or how can I have 2 different cardholder data since the bookkeeping expects valid info on invoice.

1 answer

2 votes
Sibel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2017

Hi Ott,

As you have 2 separate Bitbucket accounts, you will be able to add 2 different card details if needed. You just need to make sure to update these card details under correct Bitbucket team, however, if these accounts both are associated with one email account (your user account) the address for both invoices will be the same. 

In case you are looking to have these invoices to be issued to different addresses, you will need to create 2 different Atlassian users accounts for https://my.atlassian.com (meaning: 2 email accounts so you can set up the preferred address details) 

In case you prefer to manage these form one main (email) account, it is not possible to have these billed on 2 different address details.

I hope this explains the process. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best Regards,

Sibel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events