Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to use web.conditions.IsLoggedInCondition in plugin

DanaC April 4, 2017

I'm finishing up a new bitbucket plugin and trying to add conditions to the <web-item> defined in the atlassian-plugin.xml file, so that it only displays if several conditions are met..

<web-item key="project-plugin-tab" name="Project Secret" section="bitbucket.project.settings.panel/project-settings-addons-section" weight="30">
   	<conditions type="AND">
   	  <condition class="myclass.utilities.ValidLicenseCondition"/>
	  <condition class="com.atlassian.bitbucket.web.conditions.IsLoggedInCondition"/>
	  <condition class="com.atlassian.bitbucket.web.conditions.HasProjectPermissionCondition">
     			<param name="permission">PROJECT_ADMIN</param>
 	  </condition>
	</conditions>
</web-item>

It the spring scanner finds myclass condition, but fails to find IsLoggedInCondition or HasProjectPermissionCondition

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'com.atlassian.bitbucket.web.conditions.IsLoggedInCondition': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.bitbucket.auth.AuthenticationContext]: : No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.bitbucket.auth.AuthenticationContext] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.bitbucket.auth.AuthenticationContext] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}

I will also note that i am using the newest way to do component imports, where as i have none in my atlassian-plugin.xml, and a limited number in "src/main/resources/META-INFO/atlassian-plugins-components-imports.xml"

I see com.atlassian.bitbucket.auth.AuthenticationContext, not sure how that fits in..

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2017

HI Dana - since this is development related, you might want to try asking this over at: https://community.developer.atlassian.com as well if you haven't already.

Hoepfully someone over there will be able to help.

Dana Cleveland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2017

Oh..  still trying to understand the changes with this relaunch, didn't know it was split out to a developer side of things. 

Don't suppose I can move it, I'll have re-cross post

Thanks!

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2017

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events