Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timespent page not displaying

Loic Modoux January 12, 2019

When I click on the timespent tab to record my work on issue, I have a blank page and thus I'm not able to use it. As anyone encountered the same issue? Thanks, L

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2019

Hi Loic, welcome to the Community!

Are you talking about Bitbucket? If so, are you using any add-on? Can you send us a screenshot?

If you're referring to Jira, let us know so I can move this post to the right category! 

Cheers,
Ana

Loic Modoux January 15, 2019

Hi Ana and thank you for your answer. Yes, I'm using Bitbucket and added the Timespent add-on, which appearson the left on the repository:

image.png

Unfortunately, when I click on it I have a blank page. I have tried with different computers and web browser. Thanks, Loïc

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2019

Hi Loic! I've checked and saw that the author of this add-on provides support for it, so you'll be better off asking him directly. I found this report on his issue tracker and seems similar to what is happening to you:

I'd advise following up there, or submitting your own issue report to his issue tracker. 

You can also email him if you prefer, you can find his email address in his Support page.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events