Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no way to come back to my Jira dashboard from the bit bucket dashboard other than using the browser back button

Panshul Gupta January 28, 2013

I have an onDemand instance of Jira and Bitbucket. When I switch to my Bitbucket instance from the Jira Dashboard, I have a dropdown menu on the top left to select Jira, Confluence or Bitbucket.

But when I am on bitbucket, I do not have any such option to go back to my Jira or Confluence dashboard other than using the browser back button several times. It is really bad that I have to press the browser back button so many times or enter my jira instance address on the address bar to get back to my Jira dashboard.

Please suggest an efficient way to navigate quickly to bitbucket and back.

Thnx,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Hi Panshul,

Currently Bitbucket doesn't implement the same menu scheme as other Atlassian products. This feature is under development at the moment and will be arriving in the near future. For the moment though, unfortunately, the easiest/quickest way to navigate back and forth is to use your browser tools (buttons, bookmarks, etc.)

Cheers

Turner

Panshul Gupta January 29, 2013

disappointed but, will wait for the feature to be put in development :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events