The answer is outdated

Eric Thieme August 5, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage Inbox and email notifications

The answer is outdated. Depending on your current setting you can Enable email or Disable email. >> I can just select "send email immediately" or "send after 30min"

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

What answer?

Eric Thieme August 8, 2016

Email notifications go to your primary email.  If you have multiple email addresses defined for your account, they do not receive notifications.

1. Navigate to avatar > Bitbucket settings.
  2. Select Notifications from the left hand navigation.
  3. Depending on your current setting you can Enable email or Disable email. >> I can just select "send email immediately" or "send after 30min"
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong there.  And what "answer"?

Eric Thieme August 9, 2016

The "answer" to how I can "enable or disable email notifications". 

If I follow the steps described at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/manage-inbox-and-email-notifications-325321743.html 

.. I am adviced to "Navigate to avatar > Bitbucket settings.". >> I did so.

Then I am adviced to "Select Notifications from the left hand navigation." >> I did so.

Then the "answer" (maybe that word is confusing too much) the "text" says: "Depending on your current setting you can Enable email or Disable email." >> Whenever that was correct. With version 4.7.1 I can just select "send email immediately" or "send after 30min". Was the described behavior (enabling or disabling email) added with version 4.8?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events