Technical contact added but he has no permissions in bitbucket

sanderhouttekier November 13, 2013

We decided on buying a subscription for bitbucket for our company today, however the person registering the account added the wrong email address for technical person.

after the registration, we logged into my atlassian, and added an extra email into the technical contact section. However that person already having a bitbucket account cannot access the management for the companies repositories or permission settings or anything.

How do we make him an admin of the companies account?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jyo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2013

Sander,

If you e-mail support@bitbucket.org with the name of the company Bitbucket account and the user who needs admin access, we'll gladly do this for you.

Cheers,

Jesse

0 votes
jyo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2013

Sander,

You should be added as an admin of the account now. Please tell us if you need anything further!

Cheers,

Jesse

sanderhouttekier November 14, 2013

thanks, that solves everything I needed. without the tools in front of me it was looking kind of grim, though had I known it was only a matter of adding a different user to the admin permissions I could have asked the boss tomorrow morning :p

Still, from day one I enjoyed your outstanding support. thanks again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events