Technical contact added but he has no permissions in bitbucket

We decided on buying a subscription for bitbucket for our company today, however the person registering the account added the wrong email address for technical person.

after the registration, we logged into my atlassian, and added an extra email into the technical contact section. However that person already having a bitbucket account cannot access the management for the companies repositories or permission settings or anything.

How do we make him an admin of the companies account?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Jesse Yowell Atlassian Team Nov 13, 2013

Sander,

If you e-mail support@bitbucket.org with the name of the company Bitbucket account and the user who needs admin access, we'll gladly do this for you.

Cheers,

Jesse

This widget could not be displayed.
Jesse Yowell Atlassian Team Nov 14, 2013

Sander,

You should be added as an admin of the account now. Please tell us if you need anything further!

Cheers,

Jesse

thanks, that solves everything I needed. without the tools in front of me it was looking kind of grim, though had I known it was only a matter of adding a different user to the admin permissions I could have asked the boss tomorrow morning :p

Still, from day one I enjoyed your outstanding support. thanks again!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

1,596 views 9 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you