Synchronize repositories in stash to crucible

Vishal Rekala September 16, 2013

What is the best way to synchronize all the repositories in stash to crucible? without adding them manually.

I looked on web and found that there is a Add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.fecru.reposync.reposync which is not working with the version of my stash and crucible.

Any easy way to keep these two systems in sync?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2013

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for providing your product versions. It looks like your version of Crucible is new enough. The plugin uses Stash's REST endpoints, so the version of Stash shouldn't make a difference in this case. Just out of curiosity do you see any errors in your Crucible logs?

You may want to raise a support ticket so we can investigate further.

Cheers,

Charles

Vishal Rekala October 1, 2013

Raised Support Ticket

https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CRC-5928

Thank you!!!

0 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2013

Hi everyone,

I understand when Vishal talks about an alternative for keeping both applications in sync, I get that he would like Stash to trigger an indexing process in Fisheye upon a commit rather than having Fisheye polling Stash in regular intervals. In this case, the alternative would be Configuring commit hooks on Stash repos. The whole procedure on how to do it is described in this document.

Cheers!

Best regards,

Thiago Bomfim

Atlassian Support

Vishal Rekala November 21, 2013

Thanks for doc Thiago.

Actually, I am looking for something which can automatically add new repositories from stash to crucible? If i add any new repo in stash, now i need to add them manually in crucible. Instead of adding them manually, if it can be pulled from stash and reflect the same in crucible it would be great.

Like how it synchronizes the users list between two systems. Similarly if it can synchronize the repo's that will resolve this issue.

ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2013

Hi Vishal,

The plugin above should work for you as stated by our developer - however it is not supported.

On the other hand, what you want is a current feature request for Stash: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2589.

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

Please check how Atlassian implements New features and Improvement Requests for more information.

Best regards,

Thiago Bomfim

Atlassian Support

0 votes
Vishal Rekala September 25, 2013

Stash - 2.4.2

Crucible - 3.0.2

0 votes
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

Hi there,

Which version of Stash and Crucible are you using?

Regards,

Celso Yoshioka

Vishal Rekala September 25, 2013

Stash - 2.4.2

Crucible - 3.0.2

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2013

Any solutions for this??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events