Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Support for YACC plugin version 1.24 in bitbucket server version > 7.8

Hello All,

We are using YACC(Yet another commit checker) app version 1.24 hosted on Bitbucket server v6.6.

This is from the time when the app was free but the update to v2.0.7 is paid.

Now I want to update to latest version of Bitbucket server > 7.8.

Bitbucket update check says Unknown for the current version of my app.

"Unknown

These apps have not been registered with the Atlassian Marketplace, so their compatibility with Bitbucket 7.9.1 is unknown. We recommend performing your own testing before you proceed."

Does anyone know if the current version (1.24) is compatible with Bitbucket server > 7.8?

Has anyone tried?

Thanks and Regards

Aditya

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

The earliest version that the vendor states is supported for your version of Bitbucket is 2.0.4. Looks like it's time to place an order. :)

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello All,

I took the risk and did the upgrade.

The YACC app (version 1.24) works on Bitbucket server 7.10!!!

Running since 2 weeks, no compatibility issues so far.

Thanks and Regards

Aditya

Hi, @avsaditya

We are facing a similar issue when trying to migrate to Bitbucket Data Center version (v7.14.0).

After installing the new version, we upgraded the plugin (without any further investigation) to a trial version (because it became paid). However, we want now to downgrade it again based on your response. We took the YACC jar file from production (v1.24) and tried to reinstall it in the Bitbucket upgraded version in staging, the installation completes, but the plugin doesn't enable anymore.  

So, after your Bitbucket process upgrade, what did you do with the YACC plugin? Did you take any action regarding it? Did you compile it again against your new Bitbucket version? Or you haven't touched it after the Bitbucket upgrade process and it just continued to work with no issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards!

Hi @Support RDI 

It just worked straight after the upgrade. I didnt have to do anything with the plugin.

All the apps were disabled and I had to just re-enable them.

Thanks and Regards

Aditya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,740 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you