Stash pull request is blank. How can I see the details of the pull request?

Silas Palmer March 12, 2014

Hi there.

We're using stash to manage an internal git repo, along with a group of developers who are working remotely and logging into our stash via VPN.

When these external developers make a pull request, it shows up as blank in the pull request details screen (see below). Overview, Diff and Commits tabs are all blank, and Merge / Decline / Edit tabs don't work (you can click them, but nothing happens).

See below for a sample screenshot. I've blanked out some personal details with the red pen, sorry :)

We're using v2.3.0

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers,
Silas

2 answers

1 vote
xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2014

Hi Silas,

EDIT: Please try version 2.3.1 of the Jenkins hook as that should be compatible for Stash 2.7 and lower

The issue is that v2.2+ of the Jenkins hook is incompatible with versions of Stash 2.7 and lower (I am assuming you are using a version lower than 2.8, is that correct?).

Easiest fix is to disable 2 modules:

• Trigger Build
  • jenkins-pr-triggerbutton

Please see this screenshot:

modules to disable

I am looking to creating a PR very soon to make it backwards compatible.

Hope this helps,

Xu-Heng

jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2014

I had the same problem and disabling the Jenkins hook v2.2.2 resolved the problem. We have stash version 2.7.2.

xtjhin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2014

Hi please try v2.3.1 of the Jenkins plugin as that should resolve the problem :)

0 votes
xtjhin
Atlassian Team
March 17, 2014

Please try v2.3.1 of the Jenkins hook as that should be compatible with Stash 2.7 and lower

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events