Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash pull request auto reviewer doesnt work after switching to new Crowd Instance

Arun Kumar Paraman October 2, 2015

We migrated Crowd from one server to new Server. After the migration, Workzone plugin auto reviewers for Pull Request stopped working.

Only newly created Reviewers are showing up , but the one created b4 were not showing up.

3 answers

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [IzymesDev]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

Arun, not completely sure why the new set of crowd users are not recognised. I suppose they have the same usernames and group memberships? The only reason I can think of is that Bitbucket checks permissions against user's uuids which may differ between old and new crowd instance.

You can retrieve existing Workzone reviewer, auto merge and workflow hook configurations via the workzone REST API and also configure the same again with users from the new crowd instance. Please see the comment in issue #125 from 2015-09-10

0 votes
Arun Kumar Paraman October 4, 2015

Users are not added to new Pull Requests - right. The reviewers are configured earlier which was auto populating whenever we create new Pull requests. But after we moved to new Crowd Server, those reviewers are not auto populating any more. But when I create a new set of reviewers for the Repo, they are working as expected. The configuration which we did earlier is not working or showing up automatically. Is there a way to find all those configurations and deleted and readd them in backend ?

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [IzymesDev]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2015

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please elaborate what stopped working? Are users not listed in the workzone reviewers configuration? Are they not added to new Pull Requests?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events