Stash: is there a way for all projects and repos to default to anon, or logged-in read-only?

Eddie Welker December 19, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to see if Stash (we have 2.8.2 installed at the moment) has an option for all newly created projects, or repositories (or both) to default to either anon read-only access, or logged-in read-only access? It's a real pain that it defaults to private and we have to keep going through finding that out the hard way, and fixing it manually.

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

I don't think it is possible now. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2675will solve it most likely.

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2013

Jobin is correct, we don't have any way to do this at the moment. I would recommend voting for the issue he has linked to.

You could hypothetically write a plugin that sets the default you want when a new project is created.

Charles

Eddie Welker December 22, 2013

Thanks, I did vote for that, tho there are many in my org who want a feature like that.

0 votes
Eddie Welker December 19, 2013

Mostly interested in logged-in read-only access as a default. I've looked around, but can't seem to find anything about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events