Stash : files/Folders are not showing in Stash web

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016

Hi,

I created the new repository in stash and then cloned it to local machine. Added few files and then commit and pushed to remote repository. When see in Stash web then those files/folders are disappear. But If I clone into some other machine or some other folder then those files are visible.

Something need refresh in stash web itseems. Its happening only with one repository. Do I need to wait for a while to get reflect in Stash WEB?

Stash version : 3.11.2

Thanks for help in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2016

Most of the time this behavior is caused by the event queue filling up and dropping events. The events that were dropped would have been the ones that updated the UI, but never happened since the event was dropped. If that is what's going on, a search through the atlassian-stash.log for RejectedExecutionException would have lines similar to the following:

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task com.atlassian.sal.core.executor.ThreadLocalDelegateRunnable@1ab334c1 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@1f6328e4
[Running, pool size = 4, active threads = 4, queued tasks = 4096, completed tasks = 7743]

If you see this, have a read through RejectedExecutionException to help identify the cause or apply the workaround. 

I've also seen this happen if you're run with Windows on XenServer and more information can be found at Bitbucket Server Stuck at Empty Repository Screen after Push When Running Windows Server on XenServer.

0 votes
Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016

I have restarted the stash service then its showing the files now.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events