Stash does not load

eduardogula November 30, 2012

Hi.

I unzipped the Stash 1.3.1, set the Stash_home and ran.

When you open the browser on port 7990, it takes to load and then displays the error:

A fatal error has occurred

The Following problems occurred Which Prevents starting from Atlassian Stash Correctly:

Required com.atlassian.activeobjects.activeobjects plugin-plugin has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.templaterenderer.api has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.soy.soy plugin-template-plugin has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.consumer.sal has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.stash.stash plugin-scm-git has failed to start

Required plug-com.atlassian.stash.stash embcwd-admin-spi-impl has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.admin has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.admin has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.stash-velocity-helper has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.consumer has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.auiplugin has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.stash.stash-jira-plugin integration has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.applinks.applinks plugin-plugin has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.plugins.less-plugin-plugin transformer has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.upm.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.stash.stash plugin-rest-common has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.stash.stash plugin-l10n has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider.sal has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.stash-salt has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.stash.stash-rest has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.stash.stash plugin-scm-request-checks has failed to start

Required plugin com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian plugin-rest-module has failed to start

Required com.atlassian.templaterenderer.atlassian plugin-template-renderer-plugin-velocity1.6 has failed to start

Greats,

Eduardo

2 answers

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2012

Hi Eduardo,

java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:7990

This means you're already running an instance of Stash (or something that's running on port 7990). You need to stop your current instance, and run './bin/stop-stash.sh' to kill the other remaining instance. You might also want to run 'ps -eaf | grep stash' to confirm Stash is no longer running.

If you see the previous errors from your original message, and I suspect you might, please raise a support ticket (https://support.atlassian.com) and attached all the files from $STASH_HOME/logs/ so we can help diagnose the problem further.

Cheers,

Charles

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2012

Hi Eduardo,

I'm sorry to hear you install didn't work. Unfortunately those errors don't really tell the whole story. If you wouldn't mind raising a support ticket with your logs attached we can take a closer look.

https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,

Charles

eduardogula November 30, 2012

I performed again with the-fg and messages were:

http://pastebin.com/E4iGRZLm (The message is long and the characters exceed the limit)

If you can help me I am very grateful because we intend to acquire Jira, GreenHopper, bonfire, and Confluence Stash together.

Eduardo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events