Stash Pull request filtering option's

Mohan Krishnan March 25, 2013

Does Pull request feature provide the following filtering options in STASH web GUI :

- List of Pull request's created by a particular user

- List of Pull request's where I am a reviewer

- List of all pull requests in open/declined/approved state in a reposiotry

- List of Pull request's corresponding to a JIRA issue

- List of pull request where a particular user is added as an approver

Also , is their a way to set deadlines for merging a Pull request so that the approvers are notified based on a release date?

Regards,

Mohan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2013

> - List of Pull request's created by a particular user

No, not yet.

> - List of Pull request's where I am a reviewer

You can use the Inbox to view pull requests you have not approved (top right hand corner)

> - List of all pull requests in open/declined/approved state in a reposiotry

Yes (Open, Declined and Merged). Just click on the pull request tab.

> - List of Pull request's corresponding to a JIRA issue

No, not yet. STASH-2754

> - List of pull request where a particular user is added as an approver

No, not yet.

> Also , is their a way to set deadlines for merging a Pull request so that the approvers are notified based on a release date?

No, not yet.

---

Note: many of the above features could be implemented as a plugin, today. You could make a quick buck and sell it on the Atlassian Marketplace!

Mohan Krishnan March 26, 2013

Is there a plan by Atlassian to provide some of the feature's marked as "not available" in the answer above - inbuilt with Stash . Is there a plugin available to set deadline foa a pull request?

seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2013

I can't provide any timelines but we will be continuing to improve Stash, with features such as a Dashboard (see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2997). If there are particular improvements that you need, I would encourage you to raise a feature request.

There is no plugin that currently exists for setting a pull request deadline.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events