Stash - Pull Request - Reviewers out of order

Stash used to organize reviewers based on Status. I.E. Going to a page like '/projects/PROJECT/repos/repo/pull-requests I would be able to quickly see how many approvers were on each pull request. We have 5-10 potential approvers per pull request and it used to sort based off approvers. However, after upgrading from Stash 3.0.4 to 3.2.0 over the weekend, that no longer seems to be the case.

Is this a configuration option somewhere, a regression, or expected behavior?

1 answer

0 vote
Adam Ahmed Atlassian Team Aug 04, 2014

Hey Kyle,

This is a pre-existing bug that was made more apparent in 3.2.0. I suspect (but haven't actually tested) that it used to happen on the second and onward pages of pull requests. Now it happens on the first page as well. I have created https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-5086 to track it.

Thanks for catching this!

Adam

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

170 views 20 8
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you