Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash - How to view build status in pull request?

Alexander Kaptsanov November 29, 2015

Hi all,

Please advice how to view build status in pull request (Bitbucket - Bamboo). 

3 answers

1 vote
Rich Duncan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2015

Hi Alexander - have a look at this - https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/checks-for-merging-pull-requests-776640039.html

Perhaps this will help.

-Rich

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2015

This should happen automatically if you have set up an application link between Bitbucket Server and Bamboo and you created your repo in bamboo as type Stash.

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 9.31.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-30 at 9.32.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-30 at 9.30.48 AM.png

Alexander Kaptsanov December 6, 2015

Hi Tim, Thanks for your advice. But all this links exist a long time in our environments. So I need in check something else.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

Hi Alexander! 

As I understand question has been solved? Is that correct? 

Thanks

Pietro Lehmann April 17, 2019

Hi Gonchik!

As I understand you didn't understand answer of Alexander. Is that correct?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Hi! 

yeap

0 votes
Mike Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2015

This was not supported when I last checked a year ago and I doubt that changed since. I had to write my own Bamboo plug-in for this, but it's unpublished. Well, Stash/Bitbucket server does support showing it when it receives a notification, just Bamboo - if you use that - is incapable of sending the in-progress type, it only does failed/success out of the box.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events