Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash Build Integration Plugin

Dave Kichler February 25, 2013

I have questions surrounding the recent release of this plugin.

Mainly, I would like to develop additional plugins that make use of the classes this plugin provides. I am able to find the plugin within the Atlassian maven repository:

https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/com/atlassian/stash/stash-build-integration/

I am interested in using some of the API functionality this plugin provides, however, it does not export any of the packages it uses to the OSGi environment (I am particularly interested in the com.atlassian.stash.build package). Ideally I would like to import the buildStatusService module provided by this plugin. From within my plugin, I depend on this plugin with the following Maven dependency:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.atlassian.stash</groupId>
  <artifactId>stash-build-integration</artifactId>
  <version>${stash.version}</version>
  <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

However, when installing the new plugin, I receive an error starting that one of the required packages cannot be met (com.atlassian.stash.build). I cannot seem to satisfy this requirement, even if I change the scope of the dependency to compile to ensure it gets bundled directly within the jar.

I've exhausted everything I can think of without working with the source of the original build integration plugin. Does anyone know if this source is available and where it can be found?

Wondering if anyone out there has experienced something similar or can offer any pointers?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pierre-Etienne Poirot
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2013

This is because the plugin did not export the service and the associated public classes (BuildStatus, etc.) through OSGi.

The issue STASH-3174 was created to fix this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events