Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash $10 license, any additional restrictions?

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Just wondering if the $10 stash deal has any limits other than the number of users. For instance, Fisheye restricts the number of repositories you can have, impacting the way we structured our repositories (ie. every project in a single repo). The stash dealy doesn't seem to have this limitation so if we switch to using git and stash I suspect we could restructure things. I'd just like to confirm this is in fact the case.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

No difference - full featured. Per their faq:

A Stash commercial/academic license entitles you to:

• Deploy a single instance of Stash in a production environment accessible by the number of users licensed
  • Perpetual Stash use
  • Software maintenance for 12 months — including all updates and online support (from Sydney, Australia and San Francisco, USA during local business hours)
  • Full source code (under a developer source license which allows for broad customization)

Licensing fees are quoted per total number of 'Stash users'. A Stash user is by definition any user account in the Stash system with the 'use' permission, i.e. anyone who can view the site while logged in.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

It's just the number of users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events