cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree registration page is down

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Our users are unable to register SourceTree because the registration server is down, Atlassian ID's cannot be created on the website and in addition to all this, the support system fails to recognise our SEN and let me create a support request. Any ideas what to do in a case like this?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi,

There was? something wrong with the signup process, seems to be an issue with id.atlassian.com. I signed up with a new address just now, the process ended with an error but I did get the welcome e-mail. (The problem was originally reported by one of our devs who pressed the sign up button in SourceTree.)

1 vote
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2014

Hey there,

It very rarely goes down - seems to be back up now though. We use Atlassian ID so you can just go direct to id.atlassian.comif sourcetreeapp.comis down.

Hope that helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events