Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Mirroring - Cannot find Approve option

dilipmaddala August 26, 2017

To approve a smart mirroring request, this is the documentation provided:

"Within the primary Bitbucket Data Center instance, go to Admin > Mirrors, and you will see the name of the mirror and that approval is required."

But I don't see Admin -> Mirrors option any where. I am the admin of the repo.

Where can i find that option, or are there any updated instructions some where?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2017

That is part of the admin documentation while setting up a mirror for the first time. A repo admin cannot do it. Only a bitbucket server admin can.

dilipmaddala August 27, 2017

Thanks for the response @Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]

I have logged in as a bitbucket server admin, and still can't find this option.

Can you provide navigation steps to reach the Mirrors option?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2017

You can find the details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/set-up-a-mirror-790632894.html#Setupamirror-5.Approveamirrorrequest. Just to confirm, you do have a Bitbucket Date center license, right?

dilipmaddala August 29, 2017

I don't have a Bitbucket Date center license. I was just checking the existing Bitbucket account. Thanks for pointing me to right direction!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events