Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side-By-Side Change side blank

Storch September 8, 2020

Hello.  I am having a problem that started about 3 weeks ago.  When I open a change in the Side-By-Side diff viewer, the changed side is blank,  I have tried deleting all cached data to no avail.

Browser: Chrome 85.0.4183.83 (64-bit)

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Jon

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

Hi Jon and welcome to the community.

I believe this is due to a bug if zoom on Chrome is more or less than 100%

Can you try resetting zoom to 100% (Ctrl + 0) and see if that solves the issue for you?

I can see in our system that you have the "New Pull Request Experience" disabled. I believe that the bug doesn't occur with the new pull request experience, so another thing you can try is:

1. After logging in to bitbucket.org, go to your avatar (bottom left corner) > Labs
  2. In there, find and enable the "New pull request experience"

Please feel free to let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Storch September 11, 2020

Thank you Theodora,

I did find this bug report but the solution was tucked in the "Older Comments" section and the bug tracking system itself does not list the solution on the main page so I completely missed it.

I really appreciate your help.

- Jon

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2020

Hi Jon,

You are very welcome, I'm glad to have helped.

You are absolutely right about the workarounds not being visible, I went ahead and added them to the bug description for any users who may come across the bug and look for a solution. Thank you for the feedback!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events