Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Repo of bit bucket cannot be accessed in Azure Deployment center

Great2have! March 8, 2019

We have a shared repository ( private repository) in Bit bucket. If we share it at the user level repository is not getting displayed in Azure. 

If we give access at the team level we can see it in Azure deployment Center.  

Can you please let us know if it is expected or was there anything changes done recently? or is it always working like this before?

We're waiting for your response to answer our customer's query. 

Please let me know if you'd need any further details to answer this query. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2019

Hi Arjun,

How have you completed the integration? Have you followed the steps at Deploy to Microsoft Azure?

Can you confirm you set the credentials on the right account?

Let us know!

Ana

Great2have! March 12, 2019

Yes, it's been configured and I completed the integration with the right credentials.  If I give access to the group level I can access the repository and if I give individual level I cannot access the repository. 

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

Hi Arjun, we can help you check if it's being configured correctly from the Bitbucket side (we're assuming you're referring to Bitbucket Cloud). To do so, we'll need to know the username and the repository that needs access.

If things look good from Bitbucket's side, you'll need to contact Azure to find out if something's wrong on their side.

Cheers!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events