Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Private Bitbucket Repositories not showing in SourceTree

Mike Miller November 5, 2013

I've got a strange issue, I'm just learning this system so please forgive if this is remedial, but, I've been using a private repository on bitbucket with source tree and now I'm bringing additional users into the fold. I've shared two repositories with a new user and while he can log in and see the repositories on Bitbucket, when he tries to clone the repositories within SourceTree, he cannot see them in a listing, nor connect to them directly. It looks like he's properly authenticated and Mercurial is up-to-date, is there something else I am missing?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jon S Akhtar November 9, 2013

I do not think that you can see Team repositories or repositories that you have not cloned. You can however just enter the repository url manually - though I have only gotten authentication to work using HTTP password authentication - this makes sense since since the public key info is stored in the user account, and sourcetree doesn't seem to know the user is associcated with the repository.

Mike Miller November 10, 2013

Yeah that's what we ended up doing, just entering the URL manually. I had tried that originally and forgot to change the username stored in the URL, hah.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events