Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting `Japanese` as a preferred language, No contents was shown in the dashboard

objectx October 11, 2016

Setting all other languages works as expected

3 answers

0 votes
John van der Loo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2016

Hi @Masashi Fujita,

Thanks for catching this so quickly!

This is now fixed in Bitbucket Server 4.10.1.

0 votes
objectx October 11, 2016

あなたの {0} 個のプルリクエストが、この7日間にマージまたは拒否されています。

above is better than the original, I think.

0 votes
Deez Nutz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2016

Hi @Masashi Fujita,

Looks like we've got a broken translation. We are tracking this here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-9226.

In the interest of getting it fixed ASAP, I was wondering if you could give us a hand with it? It would help if you understand how Choice Format works.

The English translation is 

You have {0} pull {0,choice,1#request|1<requests} that {0,choice,1#has|1<have} been merged or declined in the last 7 days

This can produce 

You have 1 pull request that has been merged or declined in the last 7 days

and

You have 2 pull requests that have been merged or declined in the last 7 days

for 1+ closed pull requests. 

The Japanese translation that we have is 

あなたの {0} 個のプル {0,choice,1\#リクエスト|1<リクエスト} が {0,choice,1\#|1<} この7日間にマージまたは拒否されています。

We think there are 2 problems with it. 

1. The first choice format block seems to be redundant as both 1 and 1+ produce the same output. I think the start of the line should just be あなたの {0} 個のプルリクエスト

2. The second choice format block ({0,choice,1\#|1<}) is broken because it doesn't have any values supplied. I suspect that's because it's not needed in Japanese?

My guess at what the translation should be is 

あなたの {0} 個のプルリクエスト この7日間にマージまたは拒否されています。

Can you confirm that the translation makes sense and works for both of the use cases (1 and 1+) described in English above?

Thank you very much for your help if you are able

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events