It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Selected server has no repositories

I'm trying to link Stash and Bamboo and used AppLinks on both sides. I've enabled Trusted Application, OAuth and Basic Access on both sides and also used the AppLink Diagnostic tool and got success on both sides. The problem I'm having right now is whenever I try to add a repo in Bamboo from Stash I keep getting "Selected server has no repositories". Is there something I'm missing here?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
ThiagoBomfim Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2015

Hi Yared,

This question has previously been answered on this link:

Did you have a chance to have a look at that?

Additionally, I'd suggest you to have only OAuth (which is the default) created between them. Do not use Trusted Apps.

Which versions of Bamboo/Stash are you using?

Best regards,
Thiago Bomfim

Hi Thiago, I've managed to make it work using Basic Access but still getting failed 'Authentication Check' when using the diagnostic tool after enabling OAuth only.

ThiagoBomfim Atlassian Team Jan 26, 2015

Hi Yared, If the AppLinks are working, most likely you're only hitting a known bug on the diagnostic tool. Please refer to the page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-diagnostics-plugin under the version history for details on this bug. Can you make sure you're running the latest version of the AppLinks Diagnostics plugin? Thanks.

Thiago's suggestion of disabling 'Trusted Apps' part of App Link setup and only using OAuth fixed the problem for me. Thanks!

ThiagoBomfim Atlassian Team Jun 11, 2015

Thanks for confirming that, Jason!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

1,091 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you