Selected server has no repositories

I'm trying to link Stash and Bamboo and used AppLinks on both sides. I've enabled Trusted Application, OAuth and Basic Access on both sides and also used the AppLink Diagnostic tool and got success on both sides. The problem I'm having right now is whenever I try to add a repo in Bamboo from Stash I keep getting "Selected server has no repositories". Is there something I'm missing here?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Hi Yared,

This question has previously been answered on this link:

Did you have a chance to have a look at that?

Additionally, I'd suggest you to have only OAuth (which is the default) created between them. Do not use Trusted Apps.

Which versions of Bamboo/Stash are you using?

Best regards,
Thiago Bomfim

Hi Thiago, I've managed to make it work using Basic Access but still getting failed 'Authentication Check' when using the diagnostic tool after enabling OAuth only.

Hi Yared, If the AppLinks are working, most likely you're only hitting a known bug on the diagnostic tool. Please refer to the page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-diagnostics-plugin under the version history for details on this bug. Can you make sure you're running the latest version of the AppLinks Diagnostics plugin? Thanks.

Thiago's suggestion of disabling 'Trusted Apps' part of App Link setup and only using OAuth fixed the problem for me. Thanks!

Thanks for confirming that, Jason!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,743 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you