Selected server has no repositories

Yared Ayalew January 22, 2015

I'm trying to link Stash and Bamboo and used AppLinks on both sides. I've enabled Trusted Application, OAuth and Basic Access on both sides and also used the AppLink Diagnostic tool and got success on both sides. The problem I'm having right now is whenever I try to add a repo in Bamboo from Stash I keep getting "Selected server has no repositories". Is there something I'm missing here?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2015

Hi Yared,

This question has previously been answered on this link:

Did you have a chance to have a look at that?

Additionally, I'd suggest you to have only OAuth (which is the default) created between them. Do not use Trusted Apps.

Which versions of Bamboo/Stash are you using?

Best regards,
Thiago Bomfim

Yared Ayalew January 22, 2015

Hi Thiago, I've managed to make it work using Basic Access but still getting failed 'Authentication Check' when using the diagnostic tool after enabling OAuth only.

ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2015

Hi Yared, If the AppLinks are working, most likely you're only hitting a known bug on the diagnostic tool. Please refer to the page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-diagnostics-plugin under the version history for details on this bug. Can you make sure you're running the latest version of the AppLinks Diagnostics plugin? Thanks.

Jason Britton June 9, 2015

Thiago's suggestion of disabling 'Trusted Apps' part of App Link setup and only using OAuth fixed the problem for me. Thanks!

ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
June 11, 2015

Thanks for confirming that, Jason!

Jason Britton June 12, 2015

Certainly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events